Contract Number: N00178-16-F-8609
Period of Performance: June 30, 2016 to April 4, 2019.
Scope of Contract: Engineering services under 22 functional areas.
NAICS Code: 541330 - Engineering Services
Blue Tech is a Large Business under this contract and is a prime contract holder in regions 1 - Northeast, 2 - National Capital, 4 - Gulf Coast, and 6 - Southwest. SeaPort-e is available for use by the USN's Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Command to include all NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, and NAVSUP procuring agencies, as well as all US Navy and Marine Corps Commands and Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
TEAM MEMBERS: Blue Tech's team members for SeaPort-e include:
- Futron Inc. (Zone 2) - They provide government customers with expertise in training and exercises, information systems and communications, network support, configuration management, systems engineering and integration, visual communications, and the rapid prototyping of unique technical solutions.
- RADGov (Zones 1 and 4) - Designs, develops, integrates, installs, tests and supports C4ISR systems for the military in locations worldwide. RADGov provides logistics support with ERP services to help clients gain maximum value from enterprise application systems. In addition, RADGov can provide clerical support in various capacities.
- PacketEx LLC (Zone 3) - Systems engineering, logistics, information technology services and program management in support of major defense programs.
POINT OF CONTACT For questions, ordering information, or information on customer satisfaction with the services performed on this contract, contact:
- Guy Stone - firstname.lastname@example.org
The SeaPort-e acquisition program for services procurements has 22 functional service areas which include:
- research and development support
- engineering system engineering and process engineering support
- modeling, simulation, stimulation, and analysis support
- prototyping, pre-production, model-making, and fabric support
- system design documentation and technical data support
- software engineering, development, programming, and network support
- reliability, maintainability, and availability support
- human factors, performance, and usability engineering support
- system safety engineering support
- configuration management support
- quality assurance support
- information system development, information assurance, and information technology support
- ship inactivation and disposal Support
- interoperability, test and evaluation, trials support
- measurement facilities, range, and instrumentation support
- acquisition logistics support
- supply and provisioning support
- training support
- in-service engineering, fleet introduction, installation and checkout support
- program support
- functional and administrative support
- public affairs and multimedia support.
The Government estimates a maximum of $3,960,000,000 of services will be procured per year via orders issued under the SeaPort-e multiple award contracts. The awards have a three-year period of performance. These contracts were competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website.
QUALITY ASSURANCE Blue Tech is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and maintains a Quality Manual that guides all business processes. This consistency of performance ensures customers experience the same high quality of service with each interaction with Blue Tech.